Monday, September 20, 2021

Boyce-T

Something fans of John Challis have enjoyed over the past few years is that he somehow became Twitter friends with Ice T:

One unexpected name among the tributes was American rapper Ice T, who had become friendly with Challis on Twitter over the years. The pair never actually met.

Paying tribute the musician said: ‘I just heard John passed away.. He somehow became a Twitter friend. I’m very sad. Although I never met him in person… Internet friends can become close.. RIP.’

The comedy actor regularly wished Ice T and his family a Merry Christmas on social media, with the New Jack Hustler star replying.

The British actor also appreciated the US star’s racier tweets. This April, in response to a fan who tweeted: ‘You used to be hard, what happened?’ Ice T replied: ‘I came…Just give me a few mins…’. Challis responded with an image of Boycie laughing.

Sometimes social media CAN be a pretty good thing, it turns out...

No comments: