Wednesday, October 06, 2021

BUSA by Serge! 🤗

Somewhere, I don't know where, there's a tape of me and Dave on E Street Radio giving my rundown of what should have been on Born in the USA. Hint: My Love Will Not Let You Down/Lions Den/This Hard Land in, Darlington County/Downbound Train out. I'm sure when he heard my thoughts on this, Bruce was thrilled. - XMASTIME 


Longtime Xmastime buddy Serge spent some time on the “Untitled Gen X” podcast a few days ago talking about his love for Born in the USA and he was great. Get thee over to it now! 

"But Xmastime", you say in the voice of Craig “Ironhead” Heyward from those soap commercials (RIP), “didn't you rank the songs of BUSA years ago?" 

Did I rank the songs of BUSA years ago OF COURSE I RANKED THE SONGS OF BUSA YEARS AGO!!
OF COURSE I RANKED THE SONGS OF BUSA YEARS AGO!!
Bobby Jean
Dancing in the Dark
Born in the USA
No Surrender
I’m Going Down
My Hometown
Working on the Highway
Cover Me
I’m On Fire
Glory Days
Downbound Train
Darlington County

No comments: