Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Ron DeShithead

A few weeks ago I tried walking you people through navigating this DeSantis/Trump bullshit, and today I like this Never-Trumper calling out St. DeSantis fanboys on their hypocritical bullshit:

It’s nice to hear from you. I notice you have had some harsh words for Mr. Trump of late. You might even think he’s a Bad Orange Man? Concur! So lucky for you to have been awoken from your torpor on this matter at the most convenient time imaginable.

Before we get to the meat of my correspondence, I do have to mention that we missed having you on board these past few annums: During the 2016 general election, Impeachment One, the 2020 Republican primary, the 2020 general election, the alarming interregnum, the 2021 Georgia run-off, Impeachment Two, opposing the Trump election deniers in the 2022 midterms, and the recent FBI raid on the former president’s home.

Better late than never.

 

No comments: