Tuesday, February 21, 2023

15 Years Ago Today on Xmastime

I did what I'm guessing (but not bothering to confirm) is my first live-blogging of American Idol. I was quite brutal and hilarious. Enjoy!
She said she got hit by a truck while driving to Hollywood. Was this the ugly truck?

Why does Simon always claim to never have heard the songs? Does he thinks this makes him look cool? Like that call girl who showed up and then told me she had no idea how to fuck or give a blowjob. Fucking hell. After I paid her and she left, I couldn’t stop laughing, “what an idiot! Calls herself a hooker? Hahahaah!”

Can I take a moment to applaud chicks that wear suspenders? And can’t we drop the act already and just call them “Titty Frames”? 

End of her song was the best of the night, the 40 seconds leading up to it was kinda lousy. You know, like sex....READ MORE

No comments: