Monday, March 13, 2023

History Made.

16 years ago today I revealed my new application for the dreaded egg roll; a subject that has taken up more than just a few minutes on the greatest podcast of all time.

Take off one end of the egg roll –as little as possible, so you’re left with more to eat. Now take your fork and gut the egg roll. A real one, not one of the 14 plastic ones they force on you. What’s going on in China; they got a plastic surplus problem? I get a large Wonton soup, I get 6 spoons. How many people do they think I’m splitting the 6 little wontons with? Do you SEE me? (not a squint-eye joke...unless its funny) Get it all, you should be scraping by the end. Now you may either eat it al fresco, or dip it in your egg foo young sauce, or even better stuff it with your pork fried rice. Ta-DA!

No comments: