Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The Mystery That is Moi

I just noticed the right-rail of this blog, Xmastime Classics, for the first time in a million years and I see that other than the (brilliant!) Beatles Get Back posts, these are the years in which these classic posts break down:

2006: 1 post
2007: 1 post
2008: 4 posts
2009: 3 posts
2011: 1 post

Dafuck? I mean, ONE post added to the classics section since 2009?

I don't really know why, certainly there's shit on here within the last 14 years I think is just as good but maybe I haven't been paying enough attention when one comes along? Or is because I don't do as many (or any?) "long form"-style posts, which is what mostly makes up the "Xmastime Classics" list?


Hmm. Maybe it's time to shake things up around here for a bit. And what the hell is Neil Diamond doing here?

No comments: