Saturday, September 09, 2023

On Woody Allen

I never thought when people matter-of-factly talked of Woody Allen putting out a movie every single year I never thought they actually meant it but I just looked at his filmography and the short old fucker literally put out one movie a year every year from 1982 to 2017 DAFUUUUUUUUCK?!?!?!?

SIDE NOTE: so the 2 years bookending this crazy list are 1981 and...2018...why does Woody Allen have a problem with the numbers 1 and 8? 🤔🤷‍♂️

"But Xmastime", you say in the voice of Craig “Ironhead” Heyward from those soap commercials (RIP), “PLEASE do not even attempt some lame Jewish joke!!!"

Sigh. Fine, I won't, faithful readers, I WON'T.

But I'm not gonna be happy about it.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO READ AND STEAL FROM THE BEYOND BRILLIANT WITHOUT FEATHERS!!!!!!

No comments: