Friday, March 01, 2024

Thunder Pie, Motherscratchers!

Longtime Xmastime buddy Serge has been writing his THUNDER PIE blog for years and I'm a big fan so I happily bought a THUNDER PIE t-shirt and you should too! (read the blog AND buy a shirt, that is)


Here's how, from Serge:
COST: Shirts will be $25 each + $5 Shipping. $30 total. If you order more than one shirt (I appreciate that) shipping remains $5 total. VENMO or PAYPAL only. That’s the only methods that will work for me.

***USA & CANADA ONLY!!! FOR ALL OTHER COUNTRIES: OVERSEAS SHIPPING IS EXPENSIVE. PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PAYMENT WITH # OF SHIRTS / SIZES/ AND ADDRESS SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT SHIPPING BEFORE YOU PAY! THANKS!***

First, EMAIL ME at sergebielanko@gmail.com. Please put THUNDER PIE SHIRT in the header so I know it’s not another email from one of my kids’ schools. Include your NAME/ SHIPPING ADDRESS/ and the NUMBER and SIZE of the shirt(s) you want.

Then, MAKE PAYMENT to me using either VENMO (@Serge-Bielanko) or PAYPAL (sergebielanko@gmail.com).

***VERY IMPORTANT LAST THING*** These shirts will be custom orders. I won’t be ordering extras so if you want one you NEED to order one from me up front, okay? The Thunder Pie Country Store will be open for orders for TWO WEEKS ONLY starting today, Friday, March 1st. It will close sometime on Friday, March, 15th so I can order the exact number of shirts I need to fulfill the orders. Shirts will ship out soon after.

Any questions, shoot me an email. I’m really excited to finally have my own Thunder Pie t-shirt. I hope you will order one (or two) and wear it with pride. :)
NOTE: I already have one so please please please DO NOT buy any and send them to me hoping to curry favor, they will be immediately tossed!!!! Please respect my wishes on this one guys.

No comments: