Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Photographic Evidence of Me Barely Escaping A Violent Death?

This has been the image on my work laptop screen for about a year now, it's from a picture I took on the Western coast of Ireland. It's always been a calming picture for me, one I like to look at every now & again and sigh about how much I was there again before diving back into work, until just now when for the first time I notice that thing all the way over to the right - what the hell is that thing??? The whole time I thought I was taking a photo of what would become a soothing memory & it tuns out I may have been capturing some sort of marine animal (and by that obviously I mean "Great White Shark or Even Worse") loading up for an (unsuccessful, thankfully!) attack on me & everyone I was with?!?????!

No comments: