Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Things are Changing, People

For over 4 decades, Cheerios has been my favorite cereal. And by that I mean plain ol’ Jane Cheerios; I always allowed the “new” Honey Nut version to ride alongside my beloved OG Cheerios without really partaking myself, nodding my head at it with respect and a “good luck out there!” as I dug back into my beloved bowl of classic rolled oats.

But suddenly, and by that I mean over fucking night from what I can tell, Cheerios has joined the Oreos people/Doritos people/anybody making food people and suddenly there’s gazillion new Cheerios flavors to try. I was going to try one just so I could turn my nose up at it & continue to extoll the virtues of the old regular Cheerios but OMG the shit was so good I tried a second one and it was even better so now of course I am going to take you on a journey trying out each one. You’re welcome, Earf! 🤗🕺

VERY BERRY: A
OAT CRUNCH ALMOND: A+ (it's hard to imagine Cheerios topping this one, but I will let you know)

No comments: