Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Bullshit du Jour

8) "I Cant Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar is on the radio right now. Genius. Songs about love, hate, life, death - no thanks, said Sammy. I'm gonna write a song about driving a car really, really fast. Well, at least faster than the posted speed limit. Well, until I get pulled over. Wouldn't it have been fucking GENIUS for Sammy to release an updated version when the speed limit got upped to 65mph years ago? "Fuck you pigs, I'm STILL speeding!" I would hope people wouldn't think that Sammy would still be driving just over 55mph now. - XMASTIME
Just now he popped this Tweet and I don't wanna shit on Sammy Hagar - I mean, I didn't make him force himself to hafta listen to fucking Van Halen music for a decade - but I find it impossible to believe anybody could be paying $135,00 per year in auto insurance in 1984 whose name wasn't either Darrell Waltrip or Stevie Wonder, I mean come the fuck on already with this bullshit Sammy.

No comments: