Saturday, September 28, 2024

Sooooooooooo Close!

When Nick Lyndhurst popped up in a scene on the latest Frasier episode holding a wrong-colored baby (a baby was missing for a few seconds or something for some reason, who cares let's move on), my beady & greedy & dare I say needy little Only Fools and Horses-seeing eyes lit up, thinking omg it's finally happening, millions of my fellow Americans are about to be given an OFAH reference and their curiosity will compel them to seek out the show and of course they'll love it & I'll have someone to talk about it constantly until the Earth finally collapses into the Sun.

But they didn't reference the OFAH scene. At all. Nothing, zippo. Luckily for you lucky people, of course it's lucky for you that luckily I'm posting the clip here for your lucky people to enjoy YOU'RE WELCOME!!

No comments: