Tuesday, October 15, 2024

#XOTD2009: A Compendium

Here's my favorite things WITHOUT COMMENT! from posts of mine throughout September 10, 2009 October 15, 2009 AND YES YOU'RE WELCOME EVERYBODY!!
Listening to a woman from Germany use the word "schlepping."

And so far from what I can tell, I am a young, somehow-unemployed-yet-with-enough-money-to-go-out-every-night guy with a hot new super-cool girlfriend who inexplicably loves sports, beer and video games and an ex-girlfriend who is balls-hot and can't seem to go a few hours with breaking into my room and acting like a complete Victoria's Secret model slut, and my days are filled by aimlessly walking around without being able to go thirty seconds without having an outrageously hot stranger dressed like a whore with humongous titties beg me to fuck her.

Also, I think this will be the subject of my first rap hit. I ain’t written it yet, but I’m sure that one of the verses will end with “..and even Olden Polynice.”

I would advise Ms. McCain (Meghan, if you're(a) nasty) (whore like she is) to not panic; a well-placed "leaked" sex tape can solve a lot of problems. How do you think I graduated high school?

I'm sure the list of "rejected NFL ownership applications" is a lot longer today than "one," and I've never heard another potential buyer spend what I'm sure will be months bitching about it to millions of people every day.

No comments: