Thursday, April 05, 2012

Asses to Ashes

Over at Sully they're debating burial vs. cremation, and I must say I can't see myself being buried. Besides, I don't go to tombstones myself, so why make anyone else?

So I'm thinking about where'd I'd want my ashes sprinkled, and have a short list.

1) My loft, in which if a bunch of ashes were sprayed nobody would notice.
2) Behind Sunnyside Grocery.
3) The Chinn Dome - in my crater, preferably.
4) Dairy Queen bathroom in Farmville, VA. If it's still there. Farmville, I mean.
5) Brothatime!!'s hops field. Just so I can be out there, fucking shit up!
6) The Grand Canyon. Never been, would like to think that as they're floating in the air above it they'd go "meh."
7) The Turkey's Nest. Spent 10 years there, might as well spend eternity there. Which will prolly be how long it takes them to clean their tap lines.
8) I was gonna say Square Books in Oxford but fuck that it's way too hot down there, so I'll say the Twin Kiss instead.
9) McCarren Park, in the middle of a softball game...I'd prolly do just as well at the plate.
10) Skyline Drive. You people are lucky, I've never posted anything about it before so there's no link.  But maybe then I'll get to finally live (well...not really) out my boyhood dream of living in Bear Country with my bear friends, sitting on top of those brown trash cans  :)

1 comment:

Pops said...

It's still here. Both Farmville and the DQ. :)