Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Stuck in a Rut

I was just listening to a Billy Joe Shaver song and all of a sudden he uses the word "slanguage." "SLANGUAGE"????? FUUUUUUUUCK!!!! How did I not come up with that? Fuck, it's so clear, it was right there. Fuck! Slanguage. How did I not see that one.

Then I see the video below and I'm like FUUUUUUUUCK! How did I not come up with that???



Xmas is in a rut. I'm posting about what, Ted Demme movies and bacon? Christ. I think the last cool thing I did in my life was in 7th grade when I pissed off some teacher and he said for homework I had to write "(insert punishment sentence here)" 500 times. I bitched about it and he for some reason snidely snapped "or a 5 page essay on making spaghetti with a tennis racket." So fuck it, I wrote the essay.

Fuck. Even that was lame, now that I look back on it. Xmastime needs to run, pin his ears back and let 'er eat!! I can't be this lame, can I? Christ. Of course, to be stuck IN a rut, one must assume you were once NOT in a rut, which...is suspect these days. Anyways. (moving to London to track down Gordon Ramsay.)

No comments: