Friday, February 15, 2008

Ohoh.




I'm in love with Kate Winslet. You know this, I've professed my love HERE before. Beautiful, classy, smoking hot etc etc. The other morning I woke up at like 4am, couldn't go back to sleep so I turned on the tube, stumbled upon a movie I had never heard of before, Little Children, and BOOM!!!! Kate Xmastime naked!!! Then 2 scenes later, naked again! So I'm like well, I'm obviously watching the rest of this.

Although she was still beautiful, obviously for her dowdy housewife character they tried to ugly her down a little (impossible!) which seemed to include bushing her eyebrows up a bit. For about thirty minutes it was driving me crazy, I'm like "who the fuck eyebrows do these make me think of? what the fuck??!"And then it hit me.

Of course.



























Don't worry Kate, I'm still wildly in love with you baby!!!!

No comments: