Thursday, January 21, 2010

White on White Crime

Today's theme started out with "white guys playing basketball," and then later on I linked to my now-l;egendary live-blogging of a Bruce show Op went to. Just now, in reading that post and stunning myself with how fucking awesome I am, I see this little passage, which goes perfectly with the earlier theme. Oh, Xmastime. Bringing it all together in the end!!

10:12pm "Be True. another sophomore go-to song in car before basketball game." Wow. Good thing for the other team they didn't know about that - I'm sure there's nothing a basketball team fears more than a white guy who's just been pumped up by mid-tempo Springsteen studio outtakes. Bullet dodged!!!! "oh no, he's displaying fine sportsmanship and is making crisp passes!! He's been listening to Bruce!!!!!!!!!! We are FUUUUUCKED!!!"

No comments: