Monday, March 29, 2010

PLUMP!

Having seen my earlier post on Bobby Plump, Brothatime! decides he's had enough of me being generally known as the "good looking" brother, and sends me a podcast he heard today of Bobby Plump himself talking. Heck, I dunno if I've ever seen him interviewed, which is surprising for a member of the Xmastime Hall of Fame. Also, apparently he'll be at the Final Four this weekend - gave you imagine the attention dude's gonna get? Awesome.

PODCAST HERE.

More Bobby Plump Xmastime HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If circumstances ever bring you to Indiana, (I can only imagine the series of events that would conspire to create such a scenario: Temporary work booked through a non-licensed Puerto Rican accounting staffing company combined with four bottles of Absinthe, 30 pounds of slow-cooked pork, a bag of peyote buttons and a one-legged stripper sounds about right) make sure to go get a beer and a shot at Bobby's bar in Broad Ripple. Good stuff.

Xmastime said...

oh believe me, if i ever get there I'm going on the Bobby Plump tour! :)