Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chickenshit. Indeed.

Everybody's all over Sue Lowden's ass about her "chicken-based healthcare plan." Which is complete bullshit since, as I pointed out HERE, that ass is super fucking fine.

But also, unlike fish which is fucking disgusting, chicken is fucking AWESOME. I love the shit out of chicken. Fried chicken. Roast chicken. Chicken on a stick.  Chicken mcnuggets. Chicken selects. Chicken tetrazini. Chicken parm. Popeyes. Bojangles. The  Colonel. Long John Silver's chicken planks. Chicken sammy from Mickey D's. Chicken sandwich from Burger King. Chick Fil-A.  Chicken wings. Chicken fingers. Golden-fried fingers from Kam Sing (not what I thought the first time I saw it on the menu, btw.) Chicken fried rice. Chicken cutlets. Hardee's. Kroger. PFC. I've seen a million chickens, people. And I've rocked them all.

Tho Lowery's fried chicken now sucks (see HERE and HERE.)

So knock it the fuck off. If I'm a doctor and fix your broken arm and you show up the next day with a box of fried chicken from Bojangles, I say "thank you very much, and god bless America."

Ultimate irony? I like tuna salad, but not chicken salad. I know, I know - just when you probably thought you had me all figured out, right? I am an existential cat.

And just to break the record for self-links in one post, here's a random one. You're welcome.

No comments: