Tuesday, December 07, 2010

King William

Although it'll be depressing to have to face the idea that I'm ten years older than the King of England, I want Prince William to become King because I think the name "King William" is pretty hardcore. Nothing against Charles, but camon. King William had Stephen King, who burned my ass around end twice for about 788 yards each, and I also poured in over half of our teams points in a game on the hardwood.

Obviously, him becoming King (with his Queen that I wantsta buckingham) is being set up to perfectly coincide with my arrival in England in July of 2012. I'm looking forward to becoming his BFF!!  (although  repeatedly tea-ing his wife's crumpets, hopefully from behind, will eventually make things awkward for us. And that's makes me sad...but we'll cross that London Bridge when we get to it, and if I give a shit, which isn't bloody likely.)

But seriously, how funny is this picture? STILL, right?

No comments: