Friday, January 21, 2011

LSM

Last night I mentioned my own "Dryuary," and now some Beltway peeps are trying to make February "Palin-free."

Of course, it woulda been actual journalism if they had been so brave to point out her complete uselessness a year or two ago, but between needing to get paid$$ and trying to make stupid people believe you're as dumb as they are, who really had the time?

I won't go Palin free.  But of course I have never pretended to present her as a serious person in the first place, so I sleep just fine at night (and hopefully one day with her.) The media should be hammered for stooping to her level while simultaneously demanding we take her seriously, and yet deciding to "be above it all" now that the joke has finally run it's course.

That is, as Sniffy herself is want to say, although probably through a series of malaprops and gun imagery, rather "lamestream."

No comments: