Thursday, June 09, 2011

Add This to the List

4) Sometimes I wonder if I use things 100% wrong, the complete opposite of the way every other person does it. What if I stand in the shower wrong? For all I know everyone else stands sideways, or on one foot. Maybe the inventor of the toilet is looking down on me, horrified that I’m somehow not doing it correctly. Although I guess my college girlfriend would’ve told me; god knows she’d follow me in the can every time I had to release a small child. Wanna chat, have a big talk all of a sudden. “For fuck’s sake” I’d yell at her, “get out; I don’t even wanna be here for this!!!” Fucking hell. - XMASTIME

Newest addition: Burritos.

Whenever I get a burrito I unwrap it and eat everything inside like it's a salad, but with actual food, and then I eat  the tortilla.  Now I'm noticing that people seem to just just grab it like it's a hero and chomp into it.  Hmm.

1 comment:

The Gnat said...

Just like the coleslaw. Where did you Kinoans learn to eat?