Thursday, December 01, 2011

Margaret & Helen!

It's been a while since I checked in on Xmastime favorite Margaret & Helen; here's a few gems from Helen's Thanksgiving letter to her family.  Dying.
Your Aunt Trudy thinks that just because Thanksgiving dinner is at her house this year, I am not in charge.  Well, bless her heart. 

I reserve the right to occupy the kitchen and add an extra stick or two of butter to any dish that doesn’t meet with my satisfaction.

This year Cloe’s jello crap is fine by me.  Trudy’s gravy is always a little thin for my taste.  A little jello might thicken it up a bit.

Jonathan.  Your Republicans have made fools enough of themselves already.  Don’t add to the idiot parade by claiming you have liked Newt all along.  You liked Michele until Perry came along.  You liked Perry until he said oops.   And you liked Cain until he groped your wife.   It’s just a matter of time until Newt steps in it too.  For goodness sakes, his shoes still stink from the last time he ran.   Like it or not honey, Romney is taking you to the Prom.

Marshall.  Your children can’t sing.  There I said it and I am not taking it back.

Ha!  Looks like Helen has been bitching about this same stuff for years now   :)

No comments: