Thursday, May 16, 2013

Xmastime Classixxx

Part of the reason Brooklyn has an NBA team now is that I agreed to leave Brooklyn. So imagine my outrage to find that after martyring myself, Big Bear and Cherry Bomb are Knicks fans. I mean, really. Thanks guys. - XMASTIME
After a lifetime of being a Knicks hater I find myself rooting for them tonight because Big Bear and Cherry Bomb are there.
"But Xmastime", you say in the voice of Craig “Ironhead” Heyward from those soap commercials (RIP), “Don't you have an old post that you can just slap up here for the thousandth time for no apparent reason?"

Sigh. Fine. You're welcome, Earth.

"The Guyz"!!! ... wait, how come I'm the one with a sippy cup?

Here are Big Bear & Husky at my "How to Pick Up Chicks" Workshop.

Sorry fellahs; your $45 Workshop fee does not include me answering questions post-workshop.

This picture makes me think of that final shot in The Shining; I can picture Husky hanging out with the Rat Pack at the Sands in the '50s in this one

Okay, time for a picture with me and the kids...wait, Big Bear, what're you digging there?

Oh, dang, dude - why you hatin'?

No comments: