Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Rebootz

Announced today that a Ren & Stimpy will get a reboot, the latest in a growing line of reboots. This has always been my favorite scene, with Ren screaming nice things at the very end.

Meanwhile, yesterday a reboot of Who's the Boss? was announced, but so far it's not clear whether or not Judith Light, who was on the original Mrs. Xmastime list in 2006, will participate. 
JUDITH LIGHT
(actress, best known as Angela Bower on Who’s the Boss)
WEEKS ON THE CHARTS: 1,016
PROS: Beautiful, successful, rich. Appeared bald on Broadway….and if the curtains match the carpet….
CONS: has no idea I'm alive. Married to some chucklehead for the last 600 years. Will hafta take a lot of heat for dating someone in her 50s. Might be cold in the beginning, thinking I'm using her to get to Sam or Mona.
ODDS: 10%. I say 10 because hey, isn’t the new thing in Hollywood older women dating younger men? And once I start quoting Who’s The Boss, camon.


No comments: