Saturday, September 04, 2010

Pink is Pink.

Eight years ago I checked out The First American: The Life and Times of Benjamin Franklin from the Greenpoint Library, and in waiting for some sort of amnesty day to re-occur so I won't have to pay the $140000 in late fees I finally said fuck it, I might as well read it, and imagine my happiness when I see that he not only used my signature "les nuits, tous les chats sont gris" line I've been whipping out (heh heh heh) for over twenty years now, but he uses it to explain that "hey, beauty is only a light switch away" in his infamous Advice to a Friend on Choosing a Mistress letter. Ha!

SLICES
Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good.
They are so grateful!! 
Awesome. And sexier than his Fart Proudly.


Also, I wonder how much of an influence (maybe none, as it was hidden away for centuries as being too ribald) this tract had on Charlie "THE Most Entertaining Presidential Assassin Ever!" Guiteau's Oneida Community.

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

No comments: