Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Sigh. Fucking Hell.

This weekend Op, Watty & I were lamenting about the bad timing of the three of us being born at such a time as to come of age between the years of the free love and fucking of the 70s/early 80s and the present day when girls give out blowjobs at 13 and don't count anal as "sex," as well as God inventing AIDS just as we were moving on from Voltron to vulva. Bad fucking timing, literally.

What I forgot to mention is that we also now have nothing to at least look forward to, either.  Ironically, we're screwed:
And, just to make sure I can't even look forward to the as-old-as-Adam rite of scoring a hot young trophy minx as I grew into a distinguished older man, the nexus of my passage from "young man" to "middle aged man" is crossing perfectly with women deciding they wanna fuck dudes half their age. What the fuck. I cannot win. If my dick grew another foot long, female biology would immediately make it so that only fingerprints can give women orgasms. Sigh.
Fucking hell.  I need to do the right thing and singlehandedly create some sort of Oneida Community situation.

No comments: