WHEN π ARE π WE π GETTING π THE π LAST π DANCE-STYLE π 10-PART πDOCUMENTARY π ON π THE π INCREDIBLY π BONKERS π INCREDIBLE π SEASON 5 π OF π BEVERLY π HILLS π 90210 π WE π ALL π KNOW π WE π DESERVE??????
"But Xmastime", you say in the voice of Craig “Ironhead” Heyward from those soap commercials (RIP), “just a year ago didn't you detail just SOME of the crazy shit that happened in that one magical season??"
Sigh. Yes I did, faithful readers, YES I did:
Is Season 5 of Beverly Hills 90210 the greatest tv season of all time? I mean ffs just at a quick glance we get:The arrival of Valerie, the most cataclysmic addition to any cast since the shark in Jaws
The departure of Brenda byyyyyyyyyyyyye
Dylan's lost his fortune
Nobody cares but I guess we hafta mention Andrea has a baby
Brandon is dating Kelly behind Dylan's back in the world's mos...[READ MORE!]
No comments:
Post a Comment